We are looking forward to gathering once again at our facilities for the purpose of worship. With that consideration our Leadership Team has initiated the following policies and procedures to help guide us.
Meeting Place: 4627 Pioneer Road Balch Springs, Texas 75180
Relaunch Date: 10 May 2020 ~ Mother’s Day
Service Times: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Bible Studies: All Adult and Youth Bible Studies will continue online or through our Facebook Page.
Attendance: Each service will be limited to the first 135 people and if needed we will add an additional service.
Entrance and Exit: You will be asked to enter through the front door only and exit out the side doors of the sanctuary. Upon arrival, we ask that you not leave until the service is complete so that we might maintain accurate numbers to meet restrictions set in place by our leaders.
Nursery/Children: At this time we are unable to provide Nursery and Children’s Church. Children are welcome to attend the service with their family.
- Please help us by maintaining recommended “Social Distancing” at all times.
- You are encouraged to take any precautions that make you feel comfortable such as masks or gloves.
- Seating is restricted to every other row and only four people per section unless you are immediate family.
- Due to health concerns, Coffee, Donuts or other treats will not be served at the present time.
- Please refrain from Handshakes, Fist Bumps or Hugs.
Additional Health Considerations:
- If public health circumstances worsen between now and May 10, we may have to extend the reopening to a later date.
- If anyone has a persistent cough or a fever please do not come until those symptoms have subsided. We do not want to put others at risk.
- Since a large portion of our congregation is over 65, we want to be extra careful.
Come join us and help us grow! Membership is open to everyone who desires fellowship with God and with one another trusting in Christ as our only hope for salvation. We have many areas of service that are always looking for good people to come along side.
Bible Study - 9:00am
*Resumes May 1st*
-Led by Pastor Billy-
Worship Service - 10:00am