“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
Where cowboys and Christ come together
We are looking forward to gathering once again at our facilities for the purpose of worship. With that consideration our Leadership Team has initiated the following policies and procedures to help guide us:
- Entrance and Exit: Please be respectful of others as you enter and leave our facility. Please help us by maintaining recommended “Social Distancing” at all times.
- Attendance: Social distancing will be encouraged.You are encouraged to take any precautions that make you feel comfortable such as masks or gloves.
- Seating is restricted to every other row and only four people per section unless you are immediate family.
- Please refrain from Handshakes, Fist Bumps or Hugs when possible.
Additional Health Considerations:
- If anyone has a persistent cough or a fever please do not come until those symptoms have subsided. We do not want to put others at risk.
- Since a large portion of our congregation is over 65, we want to be extra careful.
Bible Study – 9:00am
-Led by Pastor Billy-
Youth Bible Study – 9:30am
Worship Service – 10:30am
Couples’ Bible Study – 7:00pm
Ladies Bible Study – 10:00am
Youth Get-Together – 6:30pm
Mens’ Bible Study – 7:00pm
Thursday, December 24th
Come and bring a neighbor or friend and join
the DCCC church family for the most wonderful time of the year. We hope to see you while we celebrate the greatest gift of all – Jesus Christ.
We want to welcome you on behalf of the folks at Dallas County Cowboy Church! It does not matter what your background may be, everyone is invited to be a part of a unique style of worship we refer to as Cowboy Church. If you are a Rodeo cowboy, ranch hand, or if you are just a cowboy at heart. . . you will always be welcome.