Our Beliefs at Dallas County Cowboy CHurch
- We believe the Bible is the very word of God and is to be our final authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in the one God that exists in three persons: God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of god who died, was buried, and rose again to save men from their sins.
- We believe that men are saved by grace alone through faith and a repentant heart toward Jesus Christ.
- We believe that baptism by immersion is the means by which people are to publically profess their faith in Christ and identify themselves with his death, burial, and resurrection.
THE DALLAS COUNTY COWBOY CHURCH IS:
- OPEN-God loves everybody—we should too
- NON-JUDGEMENTAL-Come as you are to hear the message of the Gospel
- BIBLE BELIEVING-66 Books, Old & New Testament, from cover to cover
- RELEVANT-The message speaks to your life today
- ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD AND EACH OTHER-Everybody ought to answer to somebody. Our witness to Christ is very important
- COWBOY-The western heritage culture is the atmosphere of the Cowboy Church